Classic, versatile zippered pouch made upcycled. This time, black patchwork is paired with yellow stitches and cognac leather (sourced secondhand).
The black denim outer shell of the pouch is always one of a kind - photos are for examples only.
- 100% cotton denim and lining
- Yellow vinyl tab on side of bag
- Leather "Worth Mending" patch
- Leather zipper pull
- All textiles (cotton, leather, vinyl) secondhand-sourced
- Antiqued solid brass YKK zipper on cotton tape
- 23 cm (9") zipper
- 13 cm (5") tall
- 5 cm (2") deep.
As usual, they are handmade by me (in my studio in Kitchener Ontario) from entirely reclaimed fabrics - some thrifted, some upcycled from other textile products.