Services offered by Worth Mending
Sharing the art, joy, and passion of visible mending is a core part of my business.
- I share images and videos my work online to inspire others to pick up the craft,
- I offer mending services to those who appreciate my skill, value my time and want a piece of my wearable art to grace their own wardrobes,
- I host workshops and live mending demos to share my skills with those who wish to build skills and develop their own mending practice.
MENDER FOR HIRE
I am happy to offer a broad range of visible mending services on a case-by-case basis. Please be in touch with me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page for a consultation.
For summer 2021, you can find me most Saturdays in Victoria Park (Kitchener) near the clock tower where I offer free consultations and simple mends. Stay up-to-date on this by checking my Instagram page and stories.
- General rate: $25/hour for any sewing or mending work.
- Individual quotes will be provided during our consultation.
- $20 minimum for any job as a courtesy and respect for my time.
- Pickup & dropoff or postage fees are to be arranged by the client (you!)