Classic, versatile zippered pouch made upcycled. This time, blue patchwork is paired with decorative stitching and cognac leather (sourced secondhand).
- 100% cotton denim and lining
- "Worth Mending" leather patch or cotton tag
- Cognac leather zipper pull
- All textiles (cotton, leather, vinyl) secondhand-sourced
- Antiqued solid brass YKK zipper on cotton tape
- 23 cm (9") zipper
- 13 cm (5") tall
- 5 cm (2") deep.
The blue denim outer shell of the pouch is always one of a kind - photos are for examples only.
As usual, they are handmade by me (in my studio in Kitchener Ontario) from entirely reclaimed fabrics - some thrifted, some upcycled from other textile products.